August 18, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I actually posted a blog. I kind of went through some troubled times over the past few months. Things seem to be getting back to a somewhat normal routine. I've been on two vacations this year - one beach one mountain. I must say that I still prefer the mountains over the beach! Can't help it - I'm a nature lover and there seems to be more nature in the mountains.

This leads me to my latest rant... The so called 'Crisis' in the Gulf. What a crock of shit! I was in Fort Walton Beach for 7 days and did not see one ounce of oil on the beach. What I did see was a tragic hit to the local economy. This so called crisis that was created by the mainstream media and the White House took it's toll on the gulf coast. Businesses were closed and there just didn't seem to be the buzz of vacationers that are usually at the beach the week before school starts! What a shame we have let the media and the worst administration in our nation's history, dictate what our lives will be like. We should all be ashamed for being lazy, complacent and just plain worthless!

America - please wake up and start making better choices for you life! Obama and the Government will not save you - they will only destroy what little freedom we have left!!

I'm Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment