October 13, 2009

Baucus Bill

I cannot not believe this BS passed. I am so pissed that this Congress keeps insisting on ramming this crap down our throats. Who is speaking for the working class American?!? This bill is projected to raise health insurance premiums for a family of four to $4,000 per year!!! I don't know about any of you but that's a 67% increase to me! What's even more un-freaking-believable is that the penalties and taxes on this monstrosity will begin immediately but the actual 'benefits' won't begin until 2013! That's right kids - we will all start paying additional taxes on our policies - the so called 'Cadillac Tax' - if our employer provides us with more insurance benefits that the government thinks we should have they will be taxed up to 40% and we all know what happens then. WE get the shaft in the form of lower wages, less benefits or worse fewer jobs!

This is unfair, un-constitutional and just plain wrong! I will be the first in line to file a lawsuit if this crap passes. I will not allow this government to tell me where, when and what kind of health insurance I can have. I am sick and tired of people working the system and sitting on their fat asses waiting for everyone else to take care of them. Wake up America – we are the government and it’s about time we started holding the people we elected accountable.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!

I’m Just Saying . . .

1 comment:

  1. At least you still have insurance and a job that offers insurance

    ReplyDelete